[erlang-questions] An answer: how does SASL know that a process died?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Nov 1 12:39:03 CET 2013

I think that would be a reasonable solution if we want to keep the functionality. It would make it visible and programmable. And make me happy. :-) Would it need an EEP or could OTP team just fix it.

Robert