[erlang-questions] Invoking a stored procedure fails

Yash Ganthe yashgt@REDACTED
Thu May 30 15:54:15 CEST 2013

Using ODBC, I am trying to invoke a stored procedure:

mydb:myfunc(db:get_connection("MYDB"),1).
** exception error: no function clause matching
                    odbc:param_query({ok,<0.66.0>},
                                     "call sp_mysp(?) ",
                                     [{sql_integer,[1]}],
                                     infinity) (odbc.erl, line 363)

>From myfunc I am making a call to odbc:param_query, passing it the
connection reference, the Query string and the params. Is there something
else I need to do?

Thanks,
Yash