[erlang-questions] Configuring rebar across directories

Patrice Bruno patrice.bruno@REDACTED
Wed May 29 17:37:54 CEST 2013

Hello,

I use the following to do what you want to do in rebar.config

% Erlang compiler options
% {i,Dir} : Add Dir to the list of directories to be searched when
including a file.
%           Allows to share .hrl files across modules without duplicate
them.
{erl_opts, [{i, "../dir1"}, {i, "../dir2"}, {i, "../dir3"}]}.

with a structure like
rebar
rebar.config
dir1