[erlang-questions] How to include lib in erl interpreter?

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Wed May 29 00:44:52 CEST 2013

Include for what purpose, exactly?
Record definitions can be read into the shell using (I think) the "rr"
command - cf. the command list provided by "help().".
If it is macros you wish to use, however, I don't think the shell supports
that.
(Include files may contain other definitions than these two kinds, of
course, but it would surprise me a bit if it's something else you need...)
Den 29/05/2013 00.34 skrev "Andrew Pennebaker" <andrew.pennebaker@REDACTED