[erlang-questions] Erlang package managers?

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Tue May 28 23:42:45 CEST 2013

QuickCheck is commercial, so you won't find a package for free, unless you try to get the Haskell version (Haskell is the free version, but Erlang is the commercial version).

There currently isn't an accepted package manager, so the options may be older (without much activity) or lack features.  None of the package managers currently available seem to provide compilation from source code from validated sources.  However, you could always use rebar with github to get a similar effect.  (A package manager that relies on only binaries means any malicious code can hide within, so using a binary package manager means trusting the binary distributor... a binary package manager is contrary to open source development because of its lack of transparency)