[erlang-questions] Embed Erlang VM into an OS/X XPC Service

Yogish Baliga yogishb@REDACTED
Mon May 20 21:55:03 CEST 2013

Hello Garry,

  You can develop a C-node that can communicate with Erlang node OR you can
listen on a TCP port in Erlang node, client can send message to Erlang node
over TCP port.

  AFAIK, you cannot embed Erlang VM in your C code.

-- baliga