[erlang-questions] Message delivery in case of process restart

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Fri May 17 08:24:06 CEST 2013

They are lost. New instance of this process will have new Pid. There are no
built-in store-and-forward features in Erlang, but they can be implemented
by a proxy process. But I never had a need to do that in all of my
projects. What is your use case?