[erlang-questions] Maps

amindfv@REDACTED amindfv@REDACTED
Fri May 10 19:14:22 CEST 2013

Just like in the case of lists/strings and binaries, the reason the conversions happen is because the data types converted to and from are useful in different ways!

I agree we should avoid cluttering the language up, but if we view/use Maps as replacement for Dicts and Frames as replacement for Records, then the situation wouldn't be any more cluttered than it already is.

Tom