[erlang-questions] Maps

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Wed May 8 17:39:56 CEST 2013

Thanks Björn-Egil, this proposal is great!
I've also found myself agreeing with all the proposals discussed in Open
Questions.

There was examples of updating a map in a map in the SF talk, what have
> they become? I see nothing about this in the EEP.

For those who haven't seen the talk yet, I believe Loic is talking about
this:

    A = #{ a => false },
    C = B#{b}#{a => true},
    C == #{ b => #{a => true} }.

Notice how we did a nested update by nesting the access and update syntax.
If there is a reason for it not to be included in the EEP I would love to
hear it too.