[erlang-questions] Name Issues

Lee Sylvester <>
Wed May 8 15:38:43 CEST 2013

Thanks, guys.  It was the vm.args file that solved it.  These things aren't overly obvious ;-)

Btw, Magnus, it seems you can add arguments when running rebar, so long as they're not duplicated in the vm.args file.  I have been passing a -port flag to my app for weeks, now, and it gets through fine.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Lee