[erlang-questions] re. nif problem in windows

Art Beall arthurbeall@REDACTED
Tue May 7 21:23:33 CEST 2013

Hi ckwei,

We're working on a NIF project now in Windows. I tried various combinations of the NIF dll path, current directory, self-relative to two levels up, self relative to current (./), and full explicit path. They all work in our situation.

Couple of suggestions:

1) Make sure you know where the erl's current directory actually is. If you don't directly set it, try setting it to the correct location explicitly.
2) Since it works on Linux, this may be mute, but check that each NIF function matches in name and arity in the windows version of code.

Cheers,

Art