[erlang-questions] Conflict issue

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Tue May 7 20:41:42 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

So, I'm compiling CloudI into my app (safest option), but I'm getting a conflict when I compile.  The app I have using Mochijson2, but so does ecouchdb which is part of CloudI.  Thus, when I compile my app (well, actually, it's when I generate a release), I now get the error "{'EXIT',{{badmatch,{error,"Module mochijson2 potentially included by two different applications: ecouchdb and mochijson2."}},".  I've removed the mochijson2.erl file in the ecouchdb app, hoping that would force the compiler to make ecouchdb use the app version of Mochijson2, but that did nothing.  Is there something I can add to my reltool.config to fix this?  I've Googled, but nothing that made sense came up.

Thanks,
Lee