[erlang-questions] ChicagoBoss in Yaws

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Tue May 7 16:55:23 CEST 2013

Without me knowing much of anything of the internals of CB,  my guess is
that's possibly a reference to the fact that Chicago Boss used to have a
copy of simple_bridge rather than using it as a dependency.

Seeing as ChicagoBoss uses simple_bridge, it should be pretty easy getting
it going with Yaws.

You could check out the yaws-specific code that's used by Nitrogen for
using simple_bridge with Yaws:
https://github.com/nitrogen/nitrogen/tree/master/rel/overlay/yaws (site/src/
is the code, and etc/ are the config files)

Yaws is definitely one of the simplest servers to interface with using
simple_bridge.

-Jesse