[erlang-questions] Erlang4android issue on Nexus

John Kemp john@REDACTED
Sat Mar 23 14:09:09 CET 2013

Hi Paul,

I am running Erlang4Android on a Nexus 7, and it works fine. I followed exactly the instructions for installing on the device. Are you running E4A from a BusyBox or over ADB shell? Have you 'rooted' the Nexus 7? E4A doesn't require that AFAIK, but it might make a difference (BusyBox install did require it).

JohnK