[erlang-questions] scp subsystem

Stefan Jahn stefan@REDACTED
Thu Mar 21 10:22:17 CET 2013

Hello,

thank you for your email.

The ssh_userreg:lookup_user function returns me {ok, User} which
is exactly what I needed.  I called it with the connection manager
argument passed to the ssh_channel_up message.  I guess it will
work for any other message as well.

I have not yet tested the sftp subsystem in parallel, but the
shell interface does not seem to be available any longer.  Probably
I need to take care of something in the ssh_cli ssh_channel
implementation to be the shell still available?

So far implementation of sink mode in the server has been done.
If I do not want to use the scp command, but implement my own
file operations, do I need to parse the exec command in order to
e.g. find out about source/sink mode, correct?

Thank you in advance,
  Stefan.