[erlang-questions] scp subsystem

Stefan Jahn stefan@REDACTED
Tue Mar 19 16:10:43 CET 2013

Hello,

it sounds like you have some experiences on that area.

You were successfully implementing it using the ssh_cli option
of ssh:daemon(), yes?

I'll give it a try if anything happening in the module
code when hooking it into ssh_cli.

I can leave out shell option, as well as subsystems?

Can I add e.g. {subsystems, [ssh_sftp:subsystem_spec([])]}} having
the sftp server in parallel?

Thank you,
  Stefan.