[erlang-questions] Tracking memory leaks in NIF/Linkedin drivers with Valgrind (or anything else)

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Mon Mar 18 19:09:15 CET 2013

You don't need the patched version if you run with valgrind option --show-possibly-lost=no.
This is what we do currently in our daily tests.

export VALGRIND_MISC_FLAGS="--suppressions=$ERL_TOP/erts/emulator/valgrind/suppress.standard --show-possibly-lost=no"

/Sverker