[erlang-questions] PosegreSQL driver

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Thu Mar 14 15:43:22 CET 2013

trapexit.org has this, I noticed:

Hi there!

As you can see our forums are not available anymore. They're in a read only
mode which makes you able to access the content, but not to edit or add to
it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

But don't worry, we're working on a new Erlang community site, which is
weeks if not days away from official launching!

Maybe trapexit would be a good place to do this, but this will take effort
from every one to keep it up to date.

Anyone have an idea when the new site will be ready?

wes