[erlang-questions] Rebar issues

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Thu Mar 14 14:01:36 CET 2013

Lee,

What do you want to do:

1. simply compile a pure Erlang project?
2. or your project needs a Linkedin driver?
3. want to learn rebar?

In cases 1/2, "rebar" isn't needed at all and a simple Makefile/EMakefile will do the job.

For case 3, have a look to (Google is your friend too):
http://skeptomai.com/?p=56
http://alancastro.org/2010/05/01/erlang-application-management-with-rebar.html

Let me now.

Regards,