[erlang-questions] Rebar issues

Vincent Siliakus zambal@REDACTED
Thu Mar 14 13:48:19 CET 2013

Hi Lee,

More info is needed to understand what the cause of the problem is.

- Where / what version did you download.
- How did you compile rebar
- With what parameters did you try to run rebar?

Anyway, I've never experienced problems with rebar when following the build
instructions on github:

$ git clone git://github.com/rebar/rebar.git$ cd rebar$ ./bootstrap
Recompile: src/getopt
Recompile: src/rebar_utils==> rebar (compile)
Congratulations! You now have a self-contained script called "rebar" in
your current working directory. Place this script anywhere in your path
and you can use rebar to build OTP-compliant apps.

Best, Vincent