[erlang-questions] etop flooded with "Erlang top got garbage" messages

Mike Cugini mike@REDACTED
Wed Mar 13 23:47:27 CET 2013

the -tracing off flag definitely helped, I no longer see the "garbage"
messages.

Unfortunately, etop will crash within 30 secs on average with: "Output
server crashed: connection_lost"

This is likely just a result of a busy server?