[erlang-questions] erlang diameter dictionary

S X erlangprogram@REDACTED
Tue Mar 12 17:10:48 CET 2013

Hello, Anders & Andre,

Thanks a lot for your quick responses and suggestions, which help me start
to exploring Erlang world ^_^

I was able to generate based on the file rfc4006_cc.dia under the
diameter/examples/dict folders. And understand a bit why and how Erlang
diameter protocol dictionaries are organized and maintained.

Many thanks and talk to you later!

Samuel