[erlang-questions] erlang diameter dictionary

André Graf andre.graf@REDACTED
Tue Mar 12 10:32:17 CET 2013

Hello S(?)

You have to come up with your own .dia file if the message types are
not covered in the .dia files provided by Erlang. Your own .dia file
will typically include the  '@inherits diameter_gen_base_rfc3588'
clause which imports the basic avp's from rfc3588. You then have to
provide the missing avp's for your CCR/CCA message types, and also
define these messages. Thanks to the format of a .dia file it is
pretty much copy-pasting from the rfc4006. Once your .dia file is
ready, you use diameterc to generate the .erl and .hrl file.

Hope that helped!

BR/André