[erlang-questions] SSL certificate unknown error

Tristan Sloughter <>
Tue Mar 12 04:14:56 CET 2013

I ran into the same problem on R16A. I sent this to erlang-bugs

I sadly didn't take care of continued investigation.... But if it still
exists in R16B I guess I'll have to now, unless you figure it out :)