[erlang-questions] How to reduce the build time when use record?

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Mon Mar 11 15:23:24 CET 2013

Hi, Tao-Tei (饕餮),
it seems that wasting was caused of both the Erlang immutable mechanism
and your big-data-as-argument doing. Maybe you treat a perimeter as an
memory area that it must be changed so many times as a dirty data, though
in fact you need not make so many copies of data. I think you need a better
code written in Erlang style.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM, 饕餮 <249505968@REDACTED> wrote:

> When pass  the record to another function in code.
> It will take tons of time to rebuild the project when the record is big.
> How to reduce the build time?

Best Regards.