[erlang-questions] Interface to oracle

Karolis Petrauskas k.petrauskas@REDACTED
Fri Mar 8 05:13:25 CET 2013

Hi,

    What is the preferred way for connecting to Oracle from Erlang?
>From various posts in the internet, i assume the ODBC approach is not
very stable. Another alternative is to use erloci. Maybe there are
other options and aspects to consider? I need to access oracle
database mostly for querying and I need to use stored procedures and
ref cursors. Support for oracle AQ and ADTs would be nice features to
have. Main properties of the solution should be reliability and
performance. I hope the question is not too abstract.

Karolis