[erlang-questions] dialyzer working with lfe, joxa, et. al?

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Mar 7 19:04:46 CET 2013

You just need to add different debugging information to the beam
(typespecs + Core Erlang), and Dialyzer just needs to read that if it
can't find Erlang AST. Dialyzer do most of its work on Core Erlang code
already, it (correct if I'm wrong) only uses the Erlang AST to extract
typespec information.

Shouldn't be a patch too difficult to write, just needs time.

On 03/07/2013 06:48 PM, Robert Virding wrote:
> Keep them crossed. :-) It's definitely not impossible, it "just" needs the dialyzer people to implement hooks to which we (LFE, Joxa, ...) can write plugins. It that were to happen I might even add type specifications to LFE.
>
> Robert

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines