[erlang-questions] Equivalent C call (in erl_driver) to the NIF enif_inspect_iolist_as_binary?

ノートン ジョーセフ ウェイ ン norton@REDACTED
Wed Mar 6 01:22:18 CET 2013

Zabrane -

You will more than likely have to write your own function.

Please see the following link for a related thread of discussion with the OTP team:

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-patches/2011-October/002431.html

The links contained in the above thread have been moved to the following location:

https://github.com/norton/lets/blob/master/c_src/lets_impl_drv_lib.cc#L410
https://github.com/norton/lets/blob/master/c_src/lets_impl_drv.cc#L515

regards,

Joe N.