[erlang-questions] Erlang4Android R16B released

Karolis Petrauskas k.petrauskas@REDACTED
Sun Mar 3 15:30:33 CET 2013

Hi,

    I tried to install this package on my samsung galaxy S. I got
"There is a problem parsing the package" during installation of the
Erlang4Android.apk. I installed SL4A before installing Erlang4Android.

Karolis