[erlang-questions] diff/OT library in erlang

Tomas Morstein tmr@REDACTED
Fri Mar 1 19:09:11 CET 2013

https://github.com/tomas-abrahamsson/tdiff/blob/master/src/tdiff.erl
https://github.com/mojombo/yaws/blob/master/applications/wiki/src/wiki_diff.erl

...have you tried them before? We've used tdiff in past, but wiki_diff seems
to do the job too.

Tom