[erlang-questions] dets:info/2

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Sun Jun 30 17:09:49 CEST 2013

Tim -

Have you tried these commands using the erlang shell?

$ erl
Erlang R16B01 (erts-5.10.2) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2] [async-threads:10] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.10.2  (abort with ^G)
1> dets:open_file(ingredients, [{file,"ingredients.dets"},{type,set}]).
{ok,ingredients}
2> MyInfo = dets:info(ingredients,no_objects).
0
3>