[erlang-questions] [HEADS UP] Emysql driver

Thu Jun 27 21:45:38 CEST 2013

Hi Mike,

There is an `as_json/1` in the works as a pull request. Feel free to
provide the other convenience operations so we can add them to the util
module. They could be rather nice to have since everyone needs something
like that.