[erlang-questions] Erlang blog platform

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Thu Jun 27 15:01:59 CEST 2013

I wrote and use https://bitbucket.org/ferd/blogerl/ for my blog on
http://ferd.ca

It's a minimal blogging platform as it only deals with ErlyDTL templates
and compiles them flat to disk to a small index, and generates a small
RSS feed -- the strict minimum for everything -- and it can go on the
cheapest hosting solution available. It has no comments, but I wasn't
interested in them.

Instead, I would probably add Disqus comments in there
(http://disqus.com/admin/universalcode/) after disabling ads on them
from the admin panel. Disqus bases itself on the URL to know where
comments go, so it can work perfectly fine with a system like that.

Looking at http://erlang-russian.org, it seems you have a few other
prerequisites though: multi-author support, i18n, support for code
highlight, etc. It makes me wonder if zotonic (http://zotonic.com) would
be appropriate for you -- it seems to support most of these features and
even comes with a blog skeleton to get started.

Regards,
Fred.