[erlang-questions] erl_tar improvements

Tiago Cury tcury@REDACTED
Thu Jun 27 00:00:32 CEST 2013

LOL.

I did some workaround in my APP, not in erl_tar source. Please go forward.

I saw that erl_tar:add always enter over directories adding it's files and you cannot disable it. One or more non regular files (sockets and pipes) can abort the entire process.

Too, I saw that erl_tar:extract with a directory inside the FileList option extract just that directory. Should be better if there is an option to extract that directory and it's files like gnu tar.