[erlang-questions] Un-identifiable SSL issue when upgrading from R 15B-03 to 16A, 16B, 16B-01

Bhasker Kode bosky101@REDACTED
Tue Jun 25 13:24:07 CEST 2013

Ping!

I'm posting my experience upgrading from an Ubuntu 11.04 image R15B-02 to a
more recent release.
tl;dr https://gist.github.com/bosky101/5844535

I began with R16B01, R16B, R16A, R15B-03 respectively and was only able to
run the expected TLS behaviour in R15-03.
I tested them on different instances of the ubuntu 11.04 image. Various
OpenSSL made no difference.

Here is a module to test the same with accompanying notes
https://gist.github.com/bosky101/5844535
It has constants for ?USE_VERIFY_PEER, ?USE_SSL_ACCEPT. You may have to
pass ?CERT,?KEY,?CA as well.

Considering that under the same circumstances - only R15B-03 worked - I
wonder if this is a regression issue.
Will be happy to pass ssh access if it helps.

~Bosky | Verbs.im | @bhaskerkode