[erlang-questions] style question - best way to test multiple non-guard conditions sequentially

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Fri Jun 21 00:07:46 CEST 2013

I don't believe they do in places where guards are the only inhabitant.

I do believe they violate it in comprehensions; call these two functions with [foo]:

	F = fun (L) -> [ X || X <- L,     X rem 2 =:= 0 ],
	G = fun (L) -> [ X || X <- L, _ = X rem 2 =:= 0 ].

Regards,

PS: Sorry for the double mail Jonathan, failed to reply to all.

--
Anthony Ramine