[erlang-questions] edoc generation

sm postsm@REDACTED
Tue Jun 18 12:25:52 CEST 2013

Regarding the edoc generation,

I've looked at the erlang documentation and realized that I need an
erlang API list of functions to incorporate into a programming editor.

I created a small file with three functions and the calltip work just
fine with the editor. the full OTP documentation found in www.erlang.org
has an PDF or HTML as a file format.

I have two choices:

1. Tweak the html file produced by edoc_run,
2. or go to the source and just extract the spec and type information.

The html produced by edoc_run has less clutter than the OTP
documentation. I can change the css and change the layout, then copy the
text from a web browser into an editor for further processing.

In the past I created an xsl stylesheet for the xml files,
then transformed the xml file into layout format I needed, but
inconsistancies showed up.

sm