[erlang-questions] FP Days 2013 (Cambridge, UK) Call for Speakers closing soon

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Jun 17 19:08:37 CEST 2013

Hi All,

We had a few Erlang talks at this conference last year, alongside some
really impressive names in FP. For anyone wanting to visit Cambridge, I
can warmly recommend submitting either a talk or a tutorial.

Francesco