[erlang-questions] Can I prevent lager from changing to sync mode?

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Mon Jun 17 10:31:53 CEST 2013

If you wanted, there is a logger here which drops messages if the source process log frequency hits every 10 microseconds within a 10 second window.  That prevents a misbehaving process from causing excessive logging, such that the misbehaving process is ignored during the rest of the 10 second window.

https://github.com/okeuday/CloudI/blob/master/src/lib/cloudi_core/src/cloudi_logger.erl