[erlang-questions] [ANN] hackney 0.4.1 released

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Mon Jun 10 15:51:47 CEST 2013

Hello Benoit,

Why use a parse transform for such a tiny amount of boilerplate when you could have used a single macro taking a method name and generating the shortcut function?

Shortcuts work in the shell, parse transforms don't.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine