[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang plugin for IntelliJ IDEA version 0.4

Bryan Hughes bryan@REDACTED
Sun Jun 9 23:35:50 CEST 2013

Hey Everyone,

I have been using Sergey's plugin for a few months now and it is really
quite nice.  If you are a huge fan like I am of Jetbrains IDE's, then it
is a must have.  I develop in Objective-C (iPhone), Java (Android) and
Erlang and it is nice to have everything under one roof in a robust IDE
(sadly I lost my Emacs skills a while back).

Understand that it is a work in progress, but is pretty impressive. I
have personally contributed to his work and would urge any of you who
find the plugin valuable to support him.

If you go to...

http://ignatov.github.io/intellij-erlang/

and scroll down a ways, there a link if you would like to make a donation.

Cheers,
Bryan

On 1/21/13 12:21 AM, Max Bourinov wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> I just tried your plugin and it looks very promising. I will give it a
> try in my next project. Thank you for your work!
>
> p.s.: I am myself used to use idea from 2004, but last year switched
> to Sublime Text 2.
>
> Best regards,
> Max
>

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Sergey Ignatov <ignatovs@REDACTED
> <mailto:ignatovs@REDACTED>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     Today I'm happy to announce the new version of Erlang plugin for
>     IntelliJ IDEA. The new version is the biggest improvement of our
>     project.
>
>     The highlight of the new version:
>     - Rebar run configurations (also includes Rebar-based Eunit
>     integration)
>     - Erlang types support
>     - External and local documentation for OTP functions and modules
>     - Function parameter info context help
>     - Upgraded structure view (shows exported and inner functions)
>     - Go to action for all Erlang definitions
>     - Improved BIFs completion
>     - And many others, please check out release notes:
>     https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang#version-04
>
>     Plugin page in IntelliJ repository:
>     http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/?pluginId=7083
>     Source code: https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang
>
>     If you are interesting in this plugin, feel free to use the issue
>     tracker: https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang/issues
>
>     Stay tuned.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Sergey Ignatov