[erlang-questions] gen_server doesn't respond

Park, Sungjin jinni.park@REDACTED
Tue Jun 4 14:27:04 CEST 2013

Thanks for your concern Max.

I might have missed some points in the explanation though.
There were more processes not responding when it happened.
Actually most of the processes across all 4 nodes in the cluster got stuck
including ranch_conns_sup etc. etc.  Strange enough, the system top had
been decent like under 10% both cpu and memory.  I also think that I might
be too lucky to get exact answer by sharing just this amount of
information.  I just want to get some hint from rough ideas or similar
experiences.  Thanks.

--
Park, Sungjin
Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.