[erlang-questions] Can Mnesia replace conventional RDBMS?

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Sun Jun 2 10:50:06 CEST 2013

I believe it's 4gb per fragment. Mnesia sounds great at first, but it
has some difficult operational issues. The biggest one is records.
Once you set your schema, it will be extremely challenging to change.
Records are inflexible. So if you need to change your schema, you need
to change your record definition. If  you change your record
definition, the database and your code needs to be updated at the same
time. I don't see how that is possible without taking your entire
service offline.

Sergej