[erlang-questions] STUN server

pablo.platt@REDACTED pablo.platt@REDACTED
Tue Jul 30 18:39:52 CEST 2013

benoit, did you make any progress with your ICE server?

I'm testing the processone server but I need ICE (ice-lite) and there are
few things missing like the priority, use-candidate, ice-controlled and
ice-controlling attributes.
I've added the missing attributes but still can't respond to ICE
connectivity checks.

I've found two more erlang implementations but they seems incomplete:
https://github.com/kevinlynx/icerl
https://github.com/kalta/nksip/blob/master/nksip/src/nksip_stun.erl