[erlang-questions] {"init terminating in do_boot", {'cannot load', error_handler, get_files}}

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Jul 30 07:29:53 CEST 2013

Hello,

It looks like some component is missing from release. Hard to say, reltool.config and apps deps are needed.

Try to check that all application deps are part of release

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>