[erlang-questions] Parallella is here ... anyone has some erlang VM running on it ? :)

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Wed Jul 24 17:47:37 CEST 2013

--
Take this message with special care because I was driving :-)

On 24 juil. 2013, at 15:01, Yann SECQ <yann.secq@REDACTED> wrote:

> Le 24/07/13 11:32, Snyder, Hal a écrit :
>> Big data, move over for big concurrency. I could see some apps shifting
>> from passive NoSQL stores to function spaces where data elements are
>> light-weight processes that manage their own interconnections.
>
> I was also tinkering this idea by wondering if someone had already
> thought of an actor-based rdf store and what it could mean in terms
> of distributed querying and ontology evolution ...
>
> Just dreaming :)

No need to dream, see:
Fis-gtm aka mumps.
Replication aware column store is the answer.

Search for Erlang egtm binding...