[erlang-questions] Arrow keys in erl started by cygwin mintty terminal

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Sun Jul 21 00:00:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea how to configure a cygwin terminal running erl
on Windows so that it would recognize the up/down arrow keys?  While the
up/down keys work fine in werl and in erl that was started from Windows
command prompt, I have a trouble with them working in erl started by
cygwin's mintty - the cursor moves up/down screen beyond the current
line of the shell, and my attempts to address the issue by editing
~/.inputrc haven't succeeded.

Serge