[erlang-questions] advice needed: cleanup after a timeout (using gproc?)

Paul Rubin paul@REDACTED
Sat Jul 20 01:13:33 CEST 2013

Thanks.  I'm already using gproc heavily in the application, to track what
the different connection processes are doing, so I figured it was the
natural way to aggregate the connection counts.  Monitoring the counts (and
I guess maintaining an ETS table) myself would amount to duplicating
existing gproc functionality with slight changes.  But I guess I can do
that.  I'm starting to understand the machinery of this stuff a bit better.