[erlang-questions] Struggling with ct_master and ssh

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh@REDACTED
Fri Jul 19 15:23:57 CEST 2013

This isn't really a solution - but I'd strongly recommend getting this working on the same node first (multiple vms, but the same node), and then moving on to multiple nodes…

cheers
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
That Tall Bald Indian Guy...
Google+  | Blog   | Twitter  | LinkedIn