[erlang-questions] De Facto event and alarm handlers

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Jul 17 02:15:35 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Any suggestions for open source alarm and event handlers for Erlang
systems? Having written about half a dozen in the last ten years, none
of which we were allowed to release as open source, I was looking around
for an open source one which might be gaining traction. We used to have
EVA as part of OTP, but it was dropped early on.

Functionality I am looking for includes the possibility for alarms to be
be listed and categorized, be given different severities, have
configurable dependencies, etc etc etc. The usual. Basically, a folsom
or lager for alarming.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Francesco